| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Takaroa in August is hot at 26.05 °C (78.89 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.9 °C (82.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.2 °C (75.6 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 3.7 °C (6.7 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 67.5mm (2.7in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:28 long and the longest day is 11:49 long with an average length of 11:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Takaroa August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Takaroa, French Polynesia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Takaroa:
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii - 3955.2 kms (2457.8 miles) NNW
- Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati - 2582.7 kms (1604.9 miles) NW
- Apia, Upolu, Samoa - 2882.9 kms (1791.5 miles) W
- Pago Pago, Tutuila, American Samoa - 2765.7 kms (1718.6 miles) W
- Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia - 753.4 kms (468.2 miles) WSW
- Bora-Bora Motu, French Polynesia - 754 kms (468.6 miles) WSW
- Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia - 599.5 kms (372.5 miles) SW
- Laucala Bay, Fiji - 3913.5 kms (2431.9 miles) W
- Ono-I-Lau, Fiji - 3630.9 kms (2256.3 miles) WSW
- Rurutu, French Polynesia - 1110 kms (689.7 miles) SW
- Tubuai, French Polynesia - 1093.6 kms (679.6 miles) SSW