| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Takaroa in May is hot at 27.55 °C (81.59 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 25.6 °C (78.1 °F).
- In May there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 3.9 °C (7 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry. Just 75.5mm (3in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:19 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 11:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Takaroa May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Takaroa, French Polynesia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Takaroa:
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii - 3955.2 kms (2457.8 miles) NNW
- Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati - 2582.7 kms (1604.9 miles) NW
- Apia, Upolu, Samoa - 2882.9 kms (1791.5 miles) W
- Pago Pago, Tutuila, American Samoa - 2765.7 kms (1718.6 miles) W
- Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia - 753.4 kms (468.2 miles) WSW
- Bora-Bora Motu, French Polynesia - 754 kms (468.6 miles) WSW
- Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia - 599.5 kms (372.5 miles) SW
- Laucala Bay, Fiji - 3913.5 kms (2431.9 miles) W
- Ono-I-Lau, Fiji - 3630.9 kms (2256.3 miles) WSW
- Rurutu, French Polynesia - 1110 kms (689.7 miles) SW
- Tubuai, French Polynesia - 1093.6 kms (679.6 miles) SSW